Copyright ©FootySaga. All Rights Reserved
Nueva Chicago VS Quilmes Match Analysis
Argentine Division 2 -- Nueva Chicago VS Quilmes
Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats
1. After 12 rounds, Nueva Chicago got 1 wins, 3 draws, 8 losses and placed the 17 of the Argentine Division 2. In the last 20 games, Nueva Chicago got 2 wins, 6 draws and 12 losss. The win rate is 10.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 30.0%, the over win rate is 36.8%.
2. After 12 rounds, Quilmes got 5 wins, 3 draws, 4 losses and placed the 6 of the Argentine Division 2. In the last 20 games, Quilmes got 7 wins, 5 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.
3. The handicap first odds of this game is Nueva Chicago 0.84-0/-0.5-1.00. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 4307 matches, the home team got 1785 wins, 1223 draws and 1299 losses. Home win rate: 41.44%; Draw win rate: 28.40%; Away win rate: 30.16%; Home odds win rate: 43.56%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 56.44%.
4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.05-2-0.77. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 375 matches, the home team got 158 wins, 127 draws and 90 losses. Home win rate: 42.13%; Draw win rate: 33.87%; Away win rate: 24.00%; Over odds win rate: 41.33%; Draw odds win rate: 7.47%; Under odds win rate: 51.20%.
5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.83-2.91-2.37. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2 games, the home team got 0 wins, 1 draws and 1 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 50.00%; Away win rate: 50.00%.
FootySaga 1X2 Picks: Nueva Chicago(28.1%), Draw(33.2%), Quilmes(38.8%)
- Welcome to Nowgoal Football Community❤❤
- Atletico Clube Goianiense VS Bragantino, a draw game
- Gamba Osaka VS Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors, away is a good choice
- Uruguay VS Paraguay, go for Uruguay
- France VS Switzerland, France will have no problem advancing to the top eight.
- Bolivia VS Argentina, Argentina the favorite side
- Croatia VS Spain, Spain are on the upper hand
- Ratchaburi FC VS Nagoya Grampus Tips
- Pohang Steelers VS Johor Darul Takzim Tips
- San Martin Tucuman VS Deportivo Maipu Match Analysis