Copyright ©FootySaga. All Rights Reserved
Sochaux VS USL Dunkerque Match Analysis
France Ligue 2 -- Sochaux VS USL Dunkerque
Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats
1. After 17 rounds, Sochaux got 5 wins, 9 draws, 3 losses and placed the 8 of the France Ligue 2. In the last 20 games, Sochaux got 6 wins, 10 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 38.9%.
2. After 17 rounds, USL Dunkerque got 6 wins, 2 draws, 9 losses and placed the 12 of the France Ligue 2. In the last 20 games, USL Dunkerque got 7 wins, 3 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.
3. The handicap first odds of this game is Sochaux 0.98-0.5-0.94. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 667 matches, the home team got 296 wins, 169 draws and 202 losses. Home win rate: 44.38%; Draw win rate: 25.34%; Away win rate: 30.28%; Home odds win rate: 50.67%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 49.33%.
4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.04-2/2.5-0.86. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1374 matches, the home team got 550 wins, 428 draws and 396 losses. Home win rate: 40.03%; Draw win rate: 31.15%; Away win rate: 28.82%; Over odds win rate: 43.23%; Draw odds win rate: 7.93%; Under odds win rate: 48.84%.
5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.97-3.10-4.00. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 9 games, the home team got 6 wins, 1 draws and 2 losses. Home win rate: 66.67%; Draw win rate: 11.11%; Away win rate: 22.22%.
FootySaga 1X2 Picks: Sochaux(46.9%), Draw(30.2%), USL Dunkerque(22.9%)
(Disclaimer：Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of FootySaga. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)
- Welcome to Nowgoal Football Community❤❤
- Atletico Clube Goianiense VS Bragantino, a draw game
- Gamba Osaka VS Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors, away is a good choice
- Uruguay VS Paraguay, go for Uruguay
- France VS Switzerland, France will have no problem advancing to the top eight.
- Bolivia VS Argentina, Argentina the favorite side
- Croatia VS Spain, Spain are on the upper hand
- Ratchaburi FC VS Nagoya Grampus Tips
- Pohang Steelers VS Johor Darul Takzim Tips
- San Martin Tucuman VS Deportivo Maipu Match Analysis